header image

11.04.2005

It seems like its all settling back to the way things were... or at least thats kinda what I'm hoping for. It'll never be exactly the same but close enough I suppose is good enough.

I still need a distraction lol.

Overall though good night, chilled at the bomber and heard some good music, chilled at fed hall and saw Dan, sat in ES with Andrew and Andrew, got some free pizza and now its all kinda mellow.

Funny stories entail for sure such as me putting the pizza call center on hold to take a call from the pizza delivery guy but I suppose I'll type it all out in full later on (or you pretty much got the gist of it from that line lol)

But now its nearly 5 am and I'm still quite ill so bed time for moi.

Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

# posted by Diana: 4:38 a.m. |