header image

11.23.2005

Evidently I like making a mess of my own life. What else is new lol.

School has been happening, life has been happening, MSN is the place to be. Congrats to the boys on winning their bball dealio.

I'm quite the bored and unable to sleep. I don't want the term to end and yet at the same time the term couldn't end fast enough.

Shake your body like a belly dancer. or not.

I've been feeling sick recently. I think I'm spending too much money. Swatch, I know I'm spending too much money.

Harry Potter 4 was pretty damn good, it had its pros and cons like everything but overall I was entertained.

Got some more alcohol poisoning. Always fun. Not.

Need to do some stuff this weekend. Don't know what though. Just need to go out and I don't know. Boy. Yes thats it.

Its getting very cold. I wonder if my winter clothes are actually warm enough. Its freak cold. I have to walk to work every day back and forth. Thats not cool.

I wonder what next term will bring me

I need to stop thinking, Isabel tells me this often. Its what I do though. I'm dumb, why did I say that. Now I can't stop thinking about it. I suppose I'll have to ask at some point.

We need our plates back.

I need to stop cooking... I just keep cooking and baking. So much food in the house now. But none I want to eat.

C'est La Vie.

# posted by Diana: 5:00 a.m. |