11.11.2005
Computer has been acting up...School is sucking ass...
But I went to love fest and that was fun... pictures pending from that (shouldn't take too long give it a couple of days) Otherwise I finally got the photos from my birthday up and here's a teaser/link to the imagestation albulm which you can access via the sidebar.

If you'll note carefully we are ALL falling either forward, backward or to the side and walls are basically keeping us up. Good times lol...
So the missing photos include... frosh week (yeah uber late), halloween @ barnX, OLP Concert and Lovefest... oish might have another photo update today at the spur. I need a new digi cam -_-;; Mine is all busted and ti is upsetting le sigh...
But to further explain my bday albulm... we went to Fubar the first day and Fed Hall then the day after we went to REV... any pervert looking shots are Kav's doing and yes we have no aim and have to do things over and over again until we get it right.
# posted by Diana: 3:06 p.m. |