10.28.2005
So... its nearing halloween and my weekend is "packed" but I probably won't partake in all that I stated that I will...I'm kinda amazed at the extent people are willing to go to go to some of these parties though. The barn boys are hosting BarnX and it would appear that people are fighting to get in ... or at least trying very hard lol. It kinda amazes me since I'm just expected to go haha... I hope its fun. It'll be odd without the others I s'pose but maybe better? ...
So it begins .. I hope I have pictures to post up but I doubt I'll bring a camera cuz I'll lose it anddddd I need to stop using ellipses... something I picked back up from Cloud Bear I think... (yes that bit was just so I could use the term cloud bear in a sentance hahaha)
Lord my MSN is on CRACK .. it keeps signing me out and being a biznatch. pain in my ARSE I tell you. Can just barely hold up a conversation -_-;; quite le frustrating.
Now to go deal with laundry
# posted by Diana: 12:06 p.m. |