header image

10.10.2005

So I'm back in Waterloo and happy to be it. Three days is a nice amount of time at home lol.

This weekend has been action packed so to speak, went out and saw corpse bride

went bowling, had bubble tea and played some DDR (yes all on friday). Saturday hit up the mall bought a WHACK load of clothes (aka 2 pairs of pants and 3 shirts) and basically raped shoppers with their 20 times the points thing. I would post pics but the pants are like khakis and white jeans and my camera is being retarded again so its going all green tingy. Sunday did the at home family thing and bought food so I can eat for the next m0nth.

[edit] mmmm thanksgiving dinner at red lobster... mmm all you can eat shrimp ... lol so not thanksgiving [/edit]

Now I'm back in the Loo my closet and pantry are both stuffed and postponing studying for physiology.

Oh TV with large amounts of Cable how I missed you....

# posted by Diana: 4:37 p.m. |