10.11.2005
Sitting here in class i'm very bored and oddly contemplative. bugger... I've forgotten my camera and I wanted to take a pic of the SLC aka my new found home. The amount of time I spend there is some what amazing.So my mind is a jumble of thoughts don't reallymake any coherent sense. I have no idea what I want with life and tis honestly some what depressing. Walking around and living with no desire or purpose makes you feel a tad empty which honestly I'm fine with its just the fact that making decisions becomes that much harder.
a little less then two weeks till my birthday... and for something that I was looking forward too so much now I'm almost dreading it. Don't really understand why but perhaps because after that moment I'll have less to look forward too in life... but I won't.
I can hardly say my life isn't what I want it to be, and yet its no where near what I want it to be. How obscure.
I feel so ill right now... in the physical sense. My tummy hurts and I really just want to go home and go to bed. Such a long day ahead of me... Right now even just going to the SLC and chilling there would be fine... Bleh... maybe coffee would fix this... or more sleep or I don't know bahhhhh
Class is nearly over... so close life a half hour and then into the SLC to die for a bit then 2 more classes a quiz some project work a giant break of chill time then more class. Can't wait to get home and curl up in bed and sleep. Wow I'm at school for a long time ... 14 hours -_-;; bleh
[edit] I was wrong class has like another hour left -_-;; [/edit]
# posted by Diana: 9:08 a.m. |