header image

10.22.2005

the repricutions of ones action seem so distant in the future when liquor is involved. Right now though its hitting me hard and yet I don't know what to do. I feel sick, not eve I drank too much and feel like throwing up sick but something entirely different.

What do I do?

Thanks to those... they know who they are. Well one might not so I'll just chuck his name up in here Kav. Otherwise you should just know there are two of you aside from that one well three... but I don't think the third reads my blog. I don't think Kav does either but whatever. at nearly 5 am it just doesn't seem important or relevant.

I wish life would stop teasing me and then very quickly afterwards revoking and smiting me. I wish that this sort of emotion was foreign to me. I wish alcohol didn't make me so emotional. I wish none of these current problems exisisted. How am I supposed to face it all?

I suppose just deal with it all as it comes. Tomorrow will be interesting if I can ever get back to sleep.

# posted by Diana: 4:54 a.m. |