10.25.2005
Obviously... boys drive girls crazy.I'm literally on the fence here trying to figure out my mental process and while I may be a complete emotional basket case I can't stand to think... I was going to add more but honestly I jsut can't stand thinking anymore.
I obviously like to lead my life in misery as I know I should stop and slowly you know distance myself but instead I decide to immerse myself moreso in my misery and cook him dinner and such and such and other stuff....
I almost am contemplating settling just throwing myself into something else so that I can distract myself from him and maybe move away and prove to him and me that I'm not obsessed...
what a bitchy thing to do though...
I lost as well 10 and 8 now... and I did something incorrectly so it should have been 9 ... technicalities I suppose
It never ends... for I didn't see him today and yet still it stings how frustrating
# posted by Diana: 1:54 p.m. |