10.20.2005
I got to class a touch late so to speak cuz I was talking to Kav. Now I'm obviously not taking any notes because I missed the first couple of slides that were probably introduction and summaries of the lecture. Oh well, who needs to know about the ear and auditory abilities of humans. Not important.So, I just felt like pointing out how amazingly MESSED my camera is now a days... I can take pictures at home in my room, but it appears the second I expose it to my second home of the SLC it decides EVERYTHING must be green tinged. A perfect example of this will be a picture of Kav incidently taken during monte carlo. Not exactly in the SLC but it proves my point the best.

Isn't that pleasant? Thats in the PAC actually but still, not a pleasant color seeing as our PAC is not tinted in various shades of green! To further emphasize the problem, please take note of the fellow in the back. He is also quite green, which I just don't think is natural.
On a different perspective here is a photo of Christina and Michelle in the Arts Lecture. Not the distinct LACK of green tinge.

Obviously my camera has gotten into my crack stash. Its quite upsetting, but does mean I get to invest my non existant money into a new pretty digital camera. Or I shall resort back to film cameras which I actually love. One might also note that if you look in my older post (reference the SLC lounge rat post) there is a funky ass vertical line in my SLC photo. That might be due to light but still CRACK I tell you. With a K. Or maybe a H. Who knows.
I'm on another shoe binge though. Christina went and bought the shoes that I'm in love with (I harbor no ill feelings as those shoes HATE me and we were in a very abusive relationship. I hope she fairs better then the sordid affair that I had with them.) Now though I have a new love... well maybe two who can say?
One is a pair of boots which I can't supply a picture of since Transit doesn't have one oddly enough. Very perplexing actually seeing as they allow for online shopping. The other pair though, oh the other pair. Oh beautiful shoes from Aldo made of suede and brown, and $89.99 which is just a tad too expensive for me. Which is why I implement a student price card which takes off $10 and allows me to justify purchasing a pair of heels that I will never wear because I don't know what they match with. Not as pretty in picture but so pretty in the store, and such nice texture *swoon*

seriously though, this can't be healthy. Oh well. This is becoming a very long blog post. Mostly because I must dwindle away an entire lecture which is actually kind of interesting to listen to but not so interesting to take notes on. Oh well, its nearly over only like 5 more minutes anyways.
On my last final parting note if you will. I'm finally 19 ^_^
Cheers~
# posted by Diana: 1:54 p.m. |