10.11.2005
As my day began in the AL so it ends in this hell hole as well. I'm actually sitting here in a lecture listening too All American Rejects on my headphones, chatting on MSN and completely ignoring the lecture. This is SO anti productive. What I do just for some exam review -_-;;So the day... went to class got a bunch of marks back and I can happily say this term so far is good ^_^
92.8 on my psych 291 quiz
100 on the my psych261 quiz
90 on my psych 261 essay
chilled in the SLC, and helped Sigma Chi paint a beautiful banner for their jump-a-thon. Trampoline fun :) I hope they do awesome. Now I'm sitting in this crap class again wishing that I could shoot myself or leave. Its only 7:30 -_-;; thats only a 1/2 hour of class gone... impending DOOM ordeath or ... wo w I just noticed how empty this class is...
I want a fedora... and those shoes from Aldo... pictures currently unavailable cuz well I'm lazy and it requires more then hot linking from those websites... mmm shoes.
I don't think anyone in this class is actually taking notes... Checking out other peoples laptops... I see MSN, hockey stats (I'm missing the philly game!! but props to Tracy who said was gonna keep me updated on the happenings), news articles, emoticons, some people look like they have word open or something that resembles word at the very least. Good for them.
For dinner tonight... i'm thinking spaghetti and asparagus in a lemon butter sauce....
# posted by Diana: 7:26 p.m. |