10.22.2005
7 shots, 2 coolers, and some half whacked bottle of mixed drink made of 5 oz of liquor... and yet somehow I was nowhere near as drunk as I'd like to have been.Shots that I remember doing .. in a possibly chronologically order?
B52 <-- with Alex
Rocky Mountain Bear Fucker <-- Goddamn you Kav that was gross!
Amaretto <-- again with Alex
Bazooka Joe <-- my choice with Kav this time
White China <-- with Rob/Justin
Orgasm <-- ofcourse this was with Christina and Michelle
Blow Job <-- with Jesse
Were there any others? *shrugs* Most of em were yummy.. but FREAK expensive -_-;; yes even in a drunken stupor I can realize how much money is being spent and $9-15 on two shots is just not right. I should get an uber well stocked bar and I can probably make most of those ... I think all of them have Baileys (except Amaretto cuz thats a straight shot and Rocky Mountain Bear Fucker cuz thats a garbage dump drink that was made of JD, Tequila and Southern Comfort... obviously Kav is trying to kill me)
Anyways enough about that. Its like nearly 11:30 now, I've been "up" since 5 sleeping in and out through TV shows before I actually got up at 9:45. Now I'm just dwindling time away before people wake up and I can go get my stuff back from their respective places.
Pictures of this night are pending... I'm certain there are some interesting ones of us doing god knows what at the guys place.
[edit] So I forgot to mention that Caitlin had come up to see Christina and therefore took part in the birthday extravaganza and pictures are hers :)

From the Thursday, in Fed Hall before we went to Fubar

Before we went to Rev at the guys place
More pictures will be in on imagestation later... gotta get some of the pics from Graham... and Kav still owes me frosh week pics -_-;;
# posted by Diana: 11:11 a.m. |