9.29.2005
Wow I'm bored. Sitting in class been discussing the form and details of a book review I get to write. Its been over a half hour.I can't wait to go home. Tired. Which is odd cuz I slept kinda early yesterday.
My tummy kinda hurts...
mental note, tell parents that I'm coming home.
is that manny?
no it can't be manny...
MSN saves me sanity...
I think I'll post all thoughts that go through my head
I wonder what I should be for halloween
costumes can be skanky
oh lord we're going into a break
what would raccoon road kill taste like
why are there like wall partitians on the wall.. mounted on the mall
still so much class
there are a lot of sweatshirts today
guys in rugby shirts are hot
many guys are hot
waterloo rocks
i want more clothes
i can never find anthing to wear
it was way too cold to wear what I was planning too
i can't believe we're having a break in an 1 1/2 hour class
two more classes to go
omg the guy near me has forgotten how to play hangman
that makes me sad
i wish I could just leave and chill in the slc
i bet michelle has fallen asleep
i don't want to walk home
this room is very warm
he needs more vowels
that would be a funny way to hit on some one
using hangman
i could go for some pacman
maybe i'll stop this and play pac man
wow this is senseless
the slc sushi was actually ok
gonna go home and eat salad
oc and csi tonight
should i go to fedhall
i need to stop spending money
we could always hope for no cover
i wonder if they would let us through the 19up line again
best way into a club ever
wonder if del and kav will be there
carl said he probably wasn't going to go
hottie hot hot hot....
that made no sense
i'm being bribed with candy
he should at least try liquor
i miss my watch
i've misplaced it
i keep losing things
i think its in the girls house
okay i'm going to go play pacman/take notes.
# posted by Diana: 12:01 p.m. |