header image

9.20.2005

Its early and I am le uber tired and really half assedly paying attention to this class. Instead I've been working on my resume for coop. I am le scared.

But mostly le tired.

This is only semi interesting but I ono dun wanna take notes.

Sigma Chi BBQ tonight... Lost Season premiere tomorrow, DJ Baby Yu @ Fed Hall on thursday, party on friday? or maybe saturday. then add in school then work then school then work then reading and reading and reading.

Life is busy but its kinda cool. I got some more frosh pics so for random viewing entertainment i'll post a couple up, but soon they'll be in a imagestation albulm and it'll be awesome.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

KP is STACKED

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some poor huge that we conned into a sumo suit

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the arts tricycles which ed com adored!


Cheers :)

mebbe I should pay attention to class but he's rambling bout marriage and I just don't care.

Only another 15 minutes =D

# posted by Diana: 9:46 a.m. |