8.21.2005
Went on a full day shopping excursion today! It was le awesome!! Arrived at Yorkdale with Tom, Serena and Terence, met up with Isabel and Ken, spent a WHACK load of cash then went to the keg for dinner and 168 for bubble tea. Twas FABULOUS! I love yorkdale. I wish I could live there. So... to SEMI show off my measley purchases I've taken photos... basically I've gotten bored of text only posts and think photos will be more entertaining lol.
My brand new spanking jeans from American Eagle =D I swear I'm wearing the same pair right now lol. Whatever they were $10 off, then I got another 15% off so life was good and awesome and I have new jeans. (btw that says stretch skinny flare)

The FREE SPC card that I got with my awesome discounted jeans. lol too bad I didn't get it before we went to blue notes -_-;; but savings for everyone now!!

Two cheapo tank tops I got at bluenotes. Definately spent a WHACK load of time there and EVERYONE bought something, except for Serena lol but in the end we all spent cash lol. Still gotta go more shopping haha must head off to markville for some gear and more money -_-;; this can't be healthy haha.
Oh well tomorrow off to wild water kingdom with Jay, Stephie, Lo and Sean. I hope I don't burn O.o;;
# posted by Diana: 12:00 a.m. |