header image

8.27.2005

So today I massively pissed of some dude in my ragnarok online party... the weird thing I don't think I did anything terribly offensive for once.

[note] Once I return home include a pic of my RO charrie right here [/note]
[edit]Image hosted by Photobucket.com [/edit]

We were dicussing my crazy beliefs which I figure other people will think are crazy, hui was patting me on the head and the other guy was shaking his head and that was all normal. He got a little huffy and left I stopped and asked Hui if art required large amounts of effort and was basically inquiring bout that with our other member. He returned said something I don't recall what bout debating too much then stormed off. I was perplexed to say the least. Yes I was debating a lot that day but I assure you I fill RO chat with much more useless things.

Man PMS... worse then woman PMS IMO...

# posted by Diana: 12:45 a.m. |