8.28.2005
So I'm back in Markham now, which is nice. Comfort of my own home and all that jazz. But while I was in Loo I went shopping ... it was to get my keys I swear lol the two just went hand in hand. So I got an awesome top and a bunch of AWESOME books. Yes I'm a nerd lol but I love reading books..
the ever so awesome three books I got... all kinda like analogies bout life and such. SO GOOD! the life of a chef, a teenage british girl and a lowely PR... I love books

My ever so awesome shirt that was 50% off =D
Otherwise I saw Wedding Crashers found out I'm on Team Silver and had some work. Goign to Ikea tmr so expect photos of the stuff i buy lol. Then its hair cut time and last minute prep before I move up to Waterloo. *screams*
ps. sorry the pics are a bit crooked lol
# posted by Diana: 12:55 a.m. |