8.29.2005
So as you may have noticed I've done this joyful bit of writing up random number of terms for my closest homeys Bren and Isabel . Well basically I've made em do one for me.... so I feel loved lol. Anywho here is the fruits of their labor (although they worked quite quick lol)Nineteen (soon-to-be *dodges tomatoes*), female, the one that goes meow, Happy Bunny, fan of teh pretty white boys, GIFTED, certified bartender, online shopaholic, listener of rants, t-shirt surgeon, *bite*, ranter and raver, fruity smelling, owner of the dog Candy, possessor of the “heat-warped laptop-with-the-messed-up-keyboard-that-smells-like-toffee-coffee-or-something- or-other”, book store employee, concert goer, RO player, shoe lover, long-letter writer, fast speaker, speed reader, technicolored hair, All-American Rejects fan, second year U student, artsie, Chinese-Canadian, Friend to Us (those who have written this), not Asian enough, DDR dancer, this-is-very-difficult-to-do, person who made us do this (please make it stop), made first diagnosis of man PMS, Free Angering with Purchase.
ehhh I had to edit a peice or else it would massive warp my layout -_-;; .. basically I added a space to whichever of the two went hypen crazy lol
I'd also like to note that I'm canadian-chinese, "this is very difficult to do" is not a description of me... unless I'm very difficult to do... and I'm stopping this thought right now.
I never knew I was fruity smelling... hmmmmmm
# posted by Diana: 11:05 p.m. |