8.25.2005
Posting at school again which is a tad odd since I do have internet access where I am staying... which is proven by my chats on MSN, emails to folks and amount of time I play RO... Its beginning to lose its novely and I think that ends me paying for that MMORPG lol. At least I'll have WoW to entertain me next...hopefully.So Mubi called me cheerful today. I was indignant. CHEERFUL? ... WTF??? thats like a step down from perky. and lets just say NO. I'm quite visibly upset. Cheerful PAH stab me through the heart why don't you.
I've done one training session, one work session, one customer service session and will soon be entering another work session. Joyful bliss. I have no idea how much I'm being paid for this work lol but at least its pretty much exactly the same as Chapters which rocks, minus the employee discount which sucks. But higher pay =D.
Nothing to extrordinary happening at work, although much of the cute and that is happy. OMFG ISABEL! I found a cute tall asian boy who seems to be prep punk rock and it was happy and I tbink he's a first year in arts lol. He liked my necklace hahahahaha. yes I could have msned that but I can't get web msn open and I'd forget otherwise. I'll strike it out later. First years are a cute bunch, a little crazed with the uni hype but then we were like that too... It's as tad endearing but that will probably end fast.
Going to grab my apartment keys tomorrow and take a walk and visit the should be empty apartment. Probably going to move some stuff in on Saturday then more stuff on Wednesday. Internets in on the Thursday. Cable's in on the Friday. Hoping to get the Phone up for Wednesday. AH! Only like less then a week to go!! Where has the time gone? I've been waiting so long for this and all I can do is feel unprepared and argg there is no winning...
Misery LOVES company... but I have t0 go to work someone else will have to keep it company for now.
# posted by Diana: 11:58 a.m. |