header image

8.18.2005

Life is doing this topsy turvy thing where some things are awesome good and other things suck so much. Beh.

Happy thought, I have a job for a small part of September so more income (aka money to help pay for my upcoming shopping spree). Going to be chilling in Loo for a few days, I think heading down on the 23rd and I'll be back on the 28th just in time for the even more awesome Our Lady Peace Concert on the 29th.

More irritating note., my mom is mad at me and therefore a LOT of my back to school stuff has come to a massive HALT. I need to go to three stores FO SHO and thats just not happening, and how amd I going to move down AHHH!!!.

So much crap to bring down.... Beh I want to make a to do list but I can't even do that -_-;; everything is so all over the place. It all comes tumbling down...

# posted by Diana: 3:22 p.m. |