header image

8.24.2005

And I'm back in Waterloo. This place is infested with children attending their odd educational camps and for some odd reason old people. The world is combining two things I dislike and chucking them in a place I need to be. I'm posting right now during a break between my training and my first work shift in the SLC. So happy that we have computers here, although it won't let me run MSN.

So training and working in the new book store... what can I say aside from its very reminiscent of working at Chapters cept slightly more relaxed? I don't know its weird.... and for future reference "the last day for returns on textbooks is September 30th, we suggest keeping everything in cellophane until you are sure about your course, courseware is nonrefundable, flap cards are non refundable, trade books may be returned in 72 hours. For all refunds an original receipt must be present and the book must be in the original condition it was sold in." that was DRILLED IN OUR HEADS. and yet I still can't quote it properly lol. Ah well.

Long early drive to Loo, filled with Tim Hortons now... dropped my stuff already though which is good. STILL don't know whats going on with the arts retreat -_-;; and if they don't email back soon I might just leave a day early and prep for moving in cuz thats kinda important. I wish I could post some photo of anything...maybe the new bookstore lol but this computer is being weird and I can only open one window at a time. How messed is that?

Ah well, can't wait for it to be 5pm so I can leave and play my RO or chill or whatever it is that isn't working at a bookstore lol. At least I got paid for training =D

# posted by Diana: 12:17 p.m. |