7.25.2005
I'd like to note that my ENTIRE diet is currently consisting of BACTERIAL FECES. Fecking yogurt, and frozen yogurt and I don't care if you can make a milkshake if I'm using frozen yogurt instead of icecream its still bloody bacterial feces.Tomorrow I at least get to add to the yogurt based diet and booyah now there is broth. I say broth and not soup because its basically salty water that I'll be drinking since my parents fear infection. I don't even get chicken noodle soup, I get chicken broth -_-;; I should make some french onion soup.... minus the onion *muses* and the cheese and the bread. So I'll be eating beef broth -_-;; Oh boy.
On some other news, I got new runners ^_^ pretty dark colored Vans :) and that makes me happy. Well that and the fact that I get to take Tylenol 3's, steroid and antibiotics. Also the fact that the drooling has stopped. I still need a backpack. I'm contemplating this Jansport bag... that I would post pictures up if I had that ability. Unfortunately not. Why are all comptuer backpacks ugly? I just don't understand why they all HAVE to be black. Oh well. I think I'll get the one thats black and red at least put a bit of color on it. Who knows.
Anywho I should be ordering white band so holla if you want one.
# posted by Diana: 11:55 p.m. |