header image

6.23.2005

Watched Coach Carter and Cinderella Story.
Made Lemon Bars and A Lemon Meringue Pie.
Got Live8 Tickets.
Downloaded the new Bleach and Naruto Episode.
Watched my missed episode of Hell's Kitchen

Its been an eventful day. Although I watched Coach Carter yesterday.Its kinda nice when I stay at home that I don't do jack haha. Well... I suppose its not all that productive but *shrugs*. It looks like my Psych 291 lab has been cancelled which is happy. I'm going to need to find some way to bide my time in between these breaks. Stupid night class.

Watching Naruto as I post actually... wow naruto is annoying. lol I should really start and finih up Ghost in te Shell and Samurai Champloo. So many movies being dl'ed though. Except stupid freaking Black Hawk Down. I just can't get teh end of it. Pain in the butt. Le sigh. Back to my anime.

Ta~

# posted by Diana: 3:39 p.m. |