header image

6.09.2005

So my brain is plagued. Do I want to be a frosh leader or not. Joyce has vehemently noted I should not be in charge of watching over people since someone is bound to die. Which I don't disgaree with. I think my largest qualm with this is that I'd need to be in Waterloo for a week which would be a nice inconvenience to the people I would be staying with and the fact that well.... I dun wanna do it alone cuz I'm a huge sissy lol. But it'd be fun and another way to waste my invaluable time. Oh and the new issue since I now have work to attend to it might run in with that too lol. Blah I should so be sleeping instead of contemplating all this.

Pointless blog entry to help clear my brain of random thoughts basically. It'll be a busy week which is good, work for 2 days, dinner and a movie, bartending class, then back to work and batman begins and bartending class and work, and registering for classes and bartending class and work and opto appointments and dentist appointments and canada's day and war of the worlds.... what a oddly consistent life.

# posted by Diana: 12:50 a.m. |