6.10.2005
So I'm currently dieing a little bit working as a telemarketer but the pay is good and its actually not that bad lol. I just say die cuz I'm not used to this waking up early dealie. Interestingly I think the job is nearly over haha oh the wonders of temp work. Anywho I got an email from the government and might end up working with the dept. of immigration and such and such. Got to get an interviewed scheduled -_-;; too bad the only day I can have an interview is the 19th no other available date lol. If I get and take that job I get a new headache of figuring out transport but then at least no worries bout froshness cuz I'm not gonna be able to make it to training.So for this work dealie I have to call people and ask some random person question so its like a vocal signature right and we have to ask weird questions like "whats the last digit in the year you were born" and "what was your first job" or "what was your first car". The weirdest answers I've gotten have been "silk screener for a grocery store" (the job one), "a peice of shit" (the car one) and "are you sure you don't want the date I first had sex?" >_< so weird!!
I think the ultimate quote of the day for work though would have to be in our discussion of torque.
"whats torque? is it one of your weird asian words" ... TORQUE
# posted by Diana: 5:34 p.m. |