6.20.2005
mmm semi jampacked schedule of fun :) lolSo its Monday now, I saw the notebook yesterday quite le sappy and I think I might have finally gotten all my training crap sorted out.
Tmr begins with class scheduling which will be tres fun *gag* at 9 am. Then just chillaxing. All dependent on whether or not we start work this week or next but either way waiting until I get the phone call that says the campaigns are up and back to work I go. Other wise Saturday is partying it up, Sunday is hungover bartending class. Monday to Friday should be definite work. Friday is Canada's Day so mebbe a lil trip to Milne? Saturday is Live 8 so one can hope we'll attend that, then mebbe watch a little war of the worlds sometime in there too? Then I get shipped off to Loo haha. Not entirely sure how I'm going to pull this off. Prolly gonna try and take the fed bus back to loo on the Sunday and then spend that week doing training and basically preventing Bren from getting ANY work done at all :) good times come back more work hopefully, finish up bartending school and sit and sulk until more interesting things come along.
Contemplating doing Flare Bartending but I just think I'll get terribly injured what with the throwing of the heavy liquor bottles. Not to mention its xpeniveee. I need some other form of educational learning to entertrain myself.
Or mebbe I'll go watch anime.
# posted by Diana: 12:33 p.m. |