header image

6.03.2005

I feel like attending the cinema's.... too bad there is nothing out to really watch although Lo has mentioned a desire to see Cinderella Man which comes out tmr and I have an inner inkling to view Madagascar it all must wait as ta~ they are going kareoke tomorrow and I have little to no desire to pretend I can carry a tune without someone's assistance.

The week that follows though brings many of the cinematic viewings which include Mr and Mrs Smith due out on the 10th, Batman Begins on the 15th and War of the Worlds on the 29th. Many others too I'm sure but these are what I've seen trailers for recently.

So many movies, so little funding. How depressing honestly. You know what is a tad enjoyable though? My current bank account sits at about $600 (which suprises me to no end) I will without a doubt earn at least another $600 while sitting on my arse doing jack all. According to my wonderful university of money sucking hell I must earn $2189 over the summer. Some how at this point if I do nothing else I will stand to have earned/will earn around 1200. Meaning I must work and gain another grand which will hopefully come in my temp job. The intruiging part, the money I make does not have to be completely directed towards furthering my education or my future living costs. The oddness of financials.

I'm bored. Very bored. I've read 5 Harry Potter book, 4 British comedy books (the angus thongs and full frontal snogging set, minus the last which is still out in hardcover), watched 2 full anime series (Naruto 136 episodes, Bleach 37 episodes), a LARGE slew of movies, Bits and peices of tv dramas (lost, one tree hill, csi etc.) and played so many pointlesss games I think my fingers are bout to fall off. Yes this is over the last month but still, I'm bored. I need more reading material. I've taken a strange affinity towards books recently which is a shame since I no longer work at the book store. Upon watching the movie rendition I have been overcome with the desire to immerse myself with Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events. Instead I am reading Fanfiction, which while is quite good is hardly the same as what I'm guessing as the 5 pound book which it is based upon. So for people with literature I beg of thee lend! lend me so that my brain might not rot as much as I think it has!

Entirely different note, Bartending classes start next week.

Wotcher, reader. (wtf does that mean? ... too much harry potter obviously but honestly wotcher? Someone need to explain this to me.)

# posted by Diana: 1:12 a.m. |