header image

6.26.2005

Had a KICKARSE party at Sean's yesterday lol after shopping around with Isabel and Terence which was equally fun but also a tad sad cuz we didn't buy anything. The hot tubbing, the convo's, the pool, the vid games, It was le awesome.

Bartending today learned the Ladys, the T's/Drunk, the Coladas, the Beers and the Orphans. Also learned a lot bout beer like how to pour and why you shouldn't ever drink draft *shudder*. Lastly we did shooters today, opted out of drinking cuz well I get drunk too quickly, underage and just didn't feel like it lol. But the test tube shooters looked uber cool with the layering techniques so I can have fun with that later :)

Much to do this week wing, opto appointment, war of the worlds, milne, live 8, going down to loo :) it'll be good I hope. Maybe I'll start work again this week as well =D

# posted by Diana: 6:54 p.m. |