5.11.2005
Visited the highschool yesterday. Reminded me of the many things I don't miss about highschool lol. Talked to some teachers who either wanted us to return again to chat or tried to run away and hide... incidently they were the same teachers I think. Saw some of the youngun's, I think the best facial expression was Jelena's when she saw us in the window at Classics. Oh Jelena, you entertain me so. Conned Hui into helping Juli with Yearbook... and by help I mean we played Neopets while Juli worked ^_^. They got a new room, still a crappy room but its NEW! I actually miss the younger kids well some of them, they give me hope that not all the first years next year will be retarded, then I see the skankalicious clothing and shake my head. Oh University how nobody got skanked out for you... you were the land of tight tshirts and sweatpants.I need to stop missing and start doing stuff ... honestly life is at this stand still right now where each day is just me missing university and trying to get through the mundane tasks that I need to do in order to be some what productive. *le sigh*
Gonna go watch more naruto now :) yes I've started... leave me alone -_-;;
# posted by Diana: 12:03 p.m. |