5.25.2005
So this job search is becoming quite desperate what with the unemployment. Not to mention my innane ability to spend obscene amounts of money at any given time. I'm starting to hit that wall of despair where I'm just like crap I need income. I don't know what to do and all I can do is plan out the rest of my summer which seems to just be a gigantic blob of spending cash. What with seeing movies, going to wonderland, attending conventions, going bubble tea, and raiding the mall. Such a worrysome issue this is becoming.Many things to do still in the near future that I really must remember and therefore shall make a list here
- Figure out where to mail this godforesaken lease
- get in touch with the landlord
- call the old work place for pay check
- find a job -_-;;
- plan out rides for anime north
- plan out rides for class downtown
- figure out when/if going to waterloo
blehhhh so often I make to do lists lol... those must be done soon bah.
# posted by Diana: 12:04 a.m. |