5.17.2005
So this entire lack of work dealie has made it so my day is filled with mundane tasks. Yesterday a pause was put on any work I could do since I had no freaking power for over half the day. Want to screw up any sense of time you have wake up with no clock. You think its 11 am when you normally wake up but upon wandering downstairs you realize its actually like 6 am since the sun isn't up and your mother's car is still in the driveway. So very confusing.Anyways yes, mundane tasks. A bunch of letters have been mailed out so if I've asked you for your mailing addy recently expect mail. Unforutnately only one of the two important ones have made it to the proverbial mailbox. Something that gets me money has been mailed but unfortunately my lease is still sitting atop my tv cabinet thing waiting to be shipped off to waterloo. Why you might ask? Because I don't have the freaking address to mail it. So, now I get to play another fun game of long distance phone tag to figure out where to mail this bugger. mmmm long distance phone tag. My parents are going to kill me. As if the coop fiasco didn't equal to enough phone calls to Waterloo now I need to deal with this. Lord help me.
Also I've been told that in July it would be best to get the phone, internet and tv set up which will be pleasant in itself since my house mates dont' enjoy replying to emails that I send. Honestly it makes me a little sad thinking of how much larger my phone bill is going to be once I tack on some long distance phone calls to Whitby and Ottawa. Add in a couple more phone calls to Waterloo every time I have a nervous or mental breakdown and I think I will have a healthy bill that can support a chunk of Bell Canada.
So, some folk have heard my brilliant plan for my upcoming year of house hold fun. I've decided to begin it in the summer, you know prep work and what not, intorductions to the characters and some past stories of hilarity (the personal favorites if you will). Evidently it would appear just the prep work of living together will hold some interesting stories so the site will be up soon and linked and I shall poke a bit at the Juli for a purdyful layout. Why you might ask? cuz Juli is the layout queen and I'm beyond lazy... even with my immense amount of time which is quite sad since I do know how to make semi decent layouts.
The question lies in what to name my future prospect of entertainment. AKA what shall the url be?. I figure I'll randomly generate something in some sort of a generator and we'll just go with that. Ergo my apologies if it ends up being something like pantaloonbandaids or orangeairduster. We'll see. Until then prancey prancey.
So this is an oddly long post since I really have nothing to say, but then again when there is nothing to do I do tend to ramble. I had a brilliant quote to throw in here but for the life of me I can't remember it. Oh well.
I had placed an order with Chapters on Saturday night, late night nearly midnight if you will and then I got some email on the Sunday saying it had been shipped out. Nothing too odd since it is 24 hour items that I had purchased. Oddly enough though on Monday during my state of no electricity my books arrived at my door. Its supposed to take 3-9 days to deliver since I had free shipping and not to look the gift horse in the mouth but WTF thats insane. It came from Brampton and got to my house in less then 12 hours of throwing it in a truck. I'm impressed. Harry Potter books *hugs*
Star Wars 3 in a couple days but until then much of the season finale's to watch. Gilmore Girls, That 70's Show, Lost, America's Next Top Model. Thats all just for Wednesday. Going to miss the Thursday lineup of CSI, OC and ER but thats why we have VCR's. Apprentice too but thats one a different channel and therefore won' be taped.
Anywho I really just want to take all my money and run off to Europe or something for a month or something cuz I'm quite bored. Then ofcourse I'd have no money and upon my return I'd not only be bored but sad because of my financial debt. Oh well, dwindling my time away in the M.Dot it is.
BTW might be going to the Loo first week of June. Yeah yeah I know middle of midterms but its the only time I got free before Mid July which I think is Midterms part 2. Crazy Engineers. We'll see.
# posted by Diana: 4:52 p.m. |