header image

5.22.2005

So, Kitty's annual BBQ was yesterday and good times were had by all. Well I'll assume that at least. We feasted on large amounts of meat, played frisbee and football, had some mishaps with a water gun and basically sat, talked and hung out and caught up with friends. It was awesome I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in what felt like forever. Gotta give meow meow props for setting it up. Too bad the majority of the young ones didn't come (quite the hungover from their prom escapade it would seem)

After the bbq thats when thing got interesting lol. Most of u went home for a bit had some dinner with the familiy and then we headed over to Henry's where some of us proceeded to get tanked. Its been so long but it was good, nobody over did it and there were mixed drinks, coolers, shots and beer. There was mahjong, pool, movies (kung fu hustle wtf lol) and then more chillaxing with the chatting and the catching up. Its what times should be made of.

Next week is Anime North and the week after mebbe heading to loo? then Mr. and Mrs. Smith opens and I start bartending classes w00t. Too bad I'm still jobless lol oh well...

# posted by Diana: 2:32 p.m. |