header image

5.04.2005

Its been an eventful week... and by week I mean couple of days. First of all I lost my coop job, long (well not really but irritating) story that if you want to know you can msn me or comment or whatev, and I finished watching the first season of 24 and 25 episodes of Naruto. I want more 24... and more naruto lol.

Completely different note, I'm currently actually semi happy I found out today that at this exact point if I do jack all the entire summer I will have enough money anyways to pay for rent and any utilities (i.e. internet, tv, phone) for the first four months aka next term. Which is a nice relief. Still gotta earn the cash though so I can have food, fun, books, and tuition paid. In that order lol. How sad that it actually is haha.

So right now its the first week of May I need to get a job asap gonna start blitzing the internet and the mall and spamming chapters haha. Gotta sort out a bunch of stuff with the school now too cuz I don't want a failing mark on my record. w00t might being dropped out of coop, so much fun eh? Oh well *shrugs* spending the day doing random crappity then tmr is more of it.

Lost and Gilmore Girls tonight!! w00t w00t!!

# posted by Diana: 11:17 a.m. |