header image

5.08.2005

extremely long survey

Created by xfallingforyoux and taken 76015 times on bzoink!

ABOUT YOU
Your full name:Diana H
Age:18
Height:5'4
Natural hair colour:Brown
Eye colour:Brown
Number of siblings:One
Glasses/contacts?:Contacts and Glasses
Piercings:Just the ears
Tattoos:none yet
Braces?:never
FAVOURITE
Colour:Shiny... wait thats not a color lol Blue
Band:Currently? Abandoned Pools, AAR, Green Day
Song:Too many to list
Stuffed animal:Either my stuffed bear or the dess up alligator mouse
Video game:I enjoy my Final Fantasy and DDR
TV show:Reality TV ^_^ unhealthy I know
Movie:Dogma, Fight Club, Sin City, it just keeps going
Book:Devil wears Prada, Harry Potter :), Manga ... yum
Food:Sushi is yummy ^_^
Game on a cell phone:Snake... classic old school fun
CD cover:I don't own CD's...
Flower:Lilies
Scent:Boy smell... I'm not explaining it
Animal:Something Mythical... or tiger haha
Comic book:X-men!! OMG Marvel I'd marry you if I could or wanted to
Cereal:Oatmeal Crisp or Vector
Website:collegehumor entertains me to no end
Cartoon:... can I put an anime here? If not Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons, Clone High
DO YOU
Play an instrument?:I used to play Clarinet and piano
Watch TV more than 60 hours a week?:I've done it before... marathon a couple tv shows its easy lol
Like to sing?:not in public
Have a job?:not right now working on that ... really I am
Have a cell phone?:I have two actually
Like to play sports?:depends what sport but watching is better
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?:not at the moment
Have a crush on someone?:kinda... its fading I think
Live somewhere NOT in the united states?:define lived... I've spent a couple months in the Asia does that count?
Have more than 5 TVs in your house?:that I do
Have any special talents/skills?:Perhaps *shrugs* who knows
Excercise daily?:I wish... does DDR count?
Like school?:you know what? I actually do... how nerdy
CAN YOU
Sing the alphabet backwards?:Not a chance
Stand on your tip toes without wearing shoes?:Not for long
Speak any other languages?:Mandarin :) and supposedly Japanese and French
Go a day without food?:I've done it before a la university meal plan running out
Stay up for more than 24 hours?:oh god did that way too often
Read music, not just tabs?:I can read music... I can't read tabs
Roll your tongue?:only one way
Eat a whole pizza?:if its a small pizza
HAVE YOU EVER
Snuck out of the house?:never had to
Cried to get out of trouble?:did that often though
Gotten lost in your city?:I get lost getting people to drive me home
Seen a shooting star?:I can't see stars in the city
Been to any other countries besides the united states?:Yup been to Asia
Had a serious surgery?:no surgery just major accident
Stolen something important to someone else?:yup, I'm a spiteful child
Solved a rubiks cube?:I get bored too quickly
Gone out in public in your pajamas?:wakeathon and pj days
Cried over a girl?:that I have
Cried over a boy?:done that more
Kissed a random stranger?:... yeah... they weren't a stranger after?
Hugged a random stranger?:haha oh god I've done that even more
Been in a fist fight?:nope
Been arrested?:nope
Done drugs?:nothing illegal yet
Had alcohol?:course
Laughed and had milk come out of your nose?:I've had coke but not milk.. I don't drink milk
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator?:yeah... good old DECA
Gone to school only to find you had the day off because of a holiday/etc?:gone to school to find we had the day off cuz there was no power
Swore at your parents?:yeah I got a nice yelling
Been to warped tour?:not at all
Kicked a guy where it hurts?:hit once tried many
Been in love?:never
Been close to love?:nope
Been to a casino?:yes yes
Ran over an animal and killed it?:I don't drive ...
Broken a bone?:nope
Gotten stitches?:I've gotten staples does that count?
Had a waterballoon fight in winter?:... no we live in canada thats just dumb
Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour?:again Milk is disgusting
Made homemade muffins?:yup yup baking is fun
Bitten someone?:hahaha yeah people can attest to that one
Been to disneyland/disneyworld?:Just last year actually
More than 5 times?:only once sadly
Been to niagra falls?:Been there freak often
Burped in someones face?:no thats gross
Gotten the chicken pox?:When I was a youngun
WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU
Brushed your teeth:this morning
Went to the bathroom:eh an hour ago?
Saw a movie in theaters:Sin City for the second time in loo
Read a book:yesterday
Had a snow day:... like last year in highschool
Had a party:oh god that was like the luau at loo
Had a slumber party:I slept over at someone's a couple weeks back
Made fun of someone:quite recently
Tripped in front of someone:...prolly like two nights ago at Congee Wong haha
Went to the grocery store:This morning I went to No frills
Got sick:I'm sick right now as it is
Cursed:I swore earlier today
PICK ONE
Fruit/vegetables:fruit
Black/white:black
Lights on/lights off:off
TV/movie:movie
Car/truck:car
Body spray/lotion:lotion
Cash/check:cash
Pillows/blankets:pillows
Headache/stomach ache:stomach ache
Paint/charcoal:paint
Chinese food/mexican food:chinese food
Summer/winter:winter
Snow/rain:rain
Fog/misty:fog
Rock/rap:rock
Meat/vegetarian:meat
Boy/girl:boy
Chocolate/vanilla:vanilla
Sprinkles/icing:icing
Cake/pie:pie
French toast/french fries:french fries
Strawberries/blueberries:strawberries
Ocean/swimming pool:ocean
Hugs/kisses:hugs
Cookies/muffins:muffins
p33n/bewbz:WTF ... I don't even know what to say
Wallet/pocket:wallet
Window/door:window
Emo/goth:emo
Pink/purple:purple
Cat/dog:dog
Long sleeve/short sleeve:short sleeve
Pants/shorts:pants
Winter break/spring break:spring break
Spring/autumn:autumn
Clouds/clear sky:clouds
Moon/mars:moon
FRIENDSHIP
How many friends do you have?:I don't know... depends
What are their names?:I'm not listing em all if you are you know it
Do you have a best friend?:Posisbly
Have you ever liked one of your friends?:yup
Do you have more guy friends or more girl friends?:more guy friends
Have you ever lost a friend?:yup
Have you ever gone to an amusement park with a friend?:course
Whats an inside joke between you and a friend?:the point of it being an inside joke is it to be an inside joke ne?
Have you ever gotten in a big arguement with a friend?:course
Whats the nicest thing youve ever done for a friend?:I ono *shrugs*
Whats the nicest thing a friend has ever done for you?:I ono *shrugs*
Do you miss any of your old friends?:course
What friend have you known the longest?:Any of the Crosby Giftee's
Do you regret anything youve done to a friend?:course
If so, what is it?:haha things we don't vocalize
How often do you spend time with your friends?:not enough time but like the weekends
Do any of your friends drive?:a crap load of em do
Has a friend of yours ever died?:come close to it but I don't think they have yet
Whats the dumbest thing youve done with a friend?:we do a LOT of dumb things
What do you think your friends think of you?:not a clue
LOVE AND ALL THAT CRAP
Have you ever been in love?:nope
If you have, with who?:look up
Are you single?:yup
Are you in a relationship?:nope
If so, for how long?:hahah
Do you believe there is someone for everyone?:nope
What is your idea of the best date?:something that is memorable
What was your first kiss like?:haha depressing in the long run there was rain
How old were you when you got your first kiss?:the one that i'll count as first we'll say 17
Do you think love is a load of shit?:yup
Whats the best experiance youve ever had with the opposite sex?:..... the innane convos we had with the boys
If you are single, have you had any boyfriends/girlfriends before?:short version no long version yes
Have you ever been dumped?:more no then yes
Have you ever dumped someone?:nope
Whats the most sexual thing youve done with the opposite sex?:.... -_-;; I'm not posting that online
WORD ASSOCIATION
Slippers:fuzzy!
Hat:baseball
Hard:soft
Free:butterfly
Space:trading spaces
Taste:yummy
Good charlotte:band
Red:blood
Deep:cut
Heart:beat
Cord:string
Cheese:holes
Rain:drops
Work:load
Pedal:stool (wtf?)
Head:... *drops head in shame* job ...
Bed:room
Fluff:fluffy!! the dog from Harry potter
Hardcore:that guy I went to camp with where everything was hardcore
Race:the amazing race (the finale is this tuesday)
Knife:butter
Jump:high
I....
am:lost
want:life
need:constant comfort
crave:ice cream
love:nothing
hate:a lot
did:no one
feel:hollow
miss:waterloo
am annoyed by:boy
would rather:not feel sick
am tired of:life
will always:want more
SILLY STUFF
What is your favourite genre of music?:rock alternative
What time is it now?:7:48 pm
What day is it?:Sunday
Whens the last time you called someone?:I think Bren last Tuesday might be my mom sometime during the week though
How much money do you have right now?:in my wallet? $15 in my bank? hopefully more then that
Are you hungry?:not really
Whatcha doin?:filling this thing out and watching gilmore girls, talking on msn
Do you like parades?:depends what kind
Do you like the moon?:quite pretty
What are you going to do when youre done with this?:Find a new way to entertain myself
Isnt cup a funny word when you repeat it over and over?:not terribly, pantaloons is a better word
If you could have any magical power what would it be?:Telepathy sounds good
Have you ever had a picnic?:yes yes :) it was fun
Did you ever have one of those skip-its when you were young?:I didn't but my cousin did
What about sock em boppers?:never owned those that was not my time
Are you wearing any socks right now?:nope
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
funny?:some what
pretty?:sometimes
sarcastic?:yeah...
lazy?:hell yeah
hyper?:quite often
friendly?:I'd hope so
evil?:a little bit
smart?:not really but with some things
strong?:haha not in any way
talented?:not really
dorky?:all the time
ASSOCIATE THESE WORDS WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW (or dont know)
high:Kenn
skip:Michelle
dance:Christina
lonely:Me
pen:Juliana
flower:Isabel
window:Brenda
psycho:Everyone
brain freeze:Mok
orange:Joyce
sassy:Any/All the guys
jelly:Sean
FOR OR AGAINST
suicide:for
love:against
drunk drivers:against
airplanes:for
war:against
canada:for
united states:against
rock music:for
gay marriage:for
school:for
surveys:for
parents:neither
cars:for
killing:for
britney spears:against
coffee:for
pants:for
WOULD YOU EVER
Sky dive?:nope... scared if heights
Play strip poker?:maybe if I leanred to play poker
Run away?:yup
Curse at a teacher?:I've done it before
Not take a shower for a week?:thats disgusting
Ask someone out?:maybe if intoxicated
Lie to someone to make them think better of you?:hell yeah
Visit a foreign country for more than a month?:done it before
Go scuba diving?:sure why not
Write a book?:I don't have the attention to focus on something for that long
Become a rockstar?:I have no musical talent
Have casual sex?:sure why not
LAST QUESTIONS
What shampoo do you use?:fructis garnier
Whens the last time you did something sexual with the opposite sex?:I'm not answering that -_-;;
What kind of computer do you have?:I have a laptop ask mok for the details
What grade are you in?:just finished first year university
Do you like to throw popcorn at people in the movies?:if the mood is there
Or just make out?:if the mood is there?
How many posters do you have in your room?:a crap lot
How many cds do you have?:haha lke 10 and its all crappy pop cds
What time is it now?:7:56

Create a Survey Search Surveys Go to bzoink!

# posted by Diana: 7:52 p.m. |