header image

4.16.2005

Sending set number 2 of my crap home tomorrow. Also getting shoes tmr from home cuz i'm foolish and sent them home when i have an interview on Monday. w00t me, too bad i'm going up against Ian and Kevin and a crap load of otherAsian kids. Not cool, not cool at all.

School's nearly over, only really going to be here another 4 days ish 3 nights even. I'm quite sad, this impending issue with the co-op ness is problem one, finding another job will be problem two. The lack of cash, the thoughts of second year, the not wanting to go home, the missing of the people. There is just so much to be wondering. Blah, just not a fan of this entire responsible school and blah blah blah. I should sleep, or I can watch more X-men or Clone High... mmm TV

# posted by Diana: 4:03 a.m. |