4.21.2005
Okay so now I'm home and actually going to do a proper post. Albeit I'm not sure what a proper posts entails but I figure a nice little update of what the summer is going to hold will be necessary. I'm going to be working as a Summer Education Activity Organizer at some tutoring center on Warden and Denison, that starts May 2nd. I'm going to try and pull off bartending school which starts June 10 but I need some people to go with me *tear*. I need to pick out courses for fall term (which I've nerdly done already) just need to register them now. Must send out email to the housemates detailing what furniture we have and blah blah, w00t I think I got a futon for the living room how awesome is that ^_^ ramble rambleGonna go to pacmall in awhile mebbe to meet up with Isabel and buy an inflatible mallet, gonna go to Yorkdale with Bren and Sabel on Saturday and shop it up.
Kit's BBQ is May 21st and I still gotta figure out if I'm going to anime north (which I really dun think I am, gomen hui... I think the extra blood on that tshirt is gonna be my blood...)
and my movie list of awesomness for ther summer includes
- kingdom of heaven
- mr and mrs. smith
- sahara
- fantastic four
- night watch
- war of the worlds
- hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
- unleashed
- domino
- skeleton key
- bewitched
- the interpretor
- amityville horror
- house of wax
I'm sure there's more that I just can't quite recall at the moment but I think thats good for now :)
# posted by Diana: 1:20 p.m. |