4.20.2005
Been home for a couple days and it honestly all feels surreal. I really haven't done anything but I do have my coop job at least and bartending school starts in June.So something I have done is Isabel and myself have taken 104 words and described Bren with them. Now I am posting it for all. Stay Tuned for the following installments featuring Sabel and Me =D.
Female, Eighteen, Mechatronics Engineer, Snuggle Bunny, Anime Junkie, Procrastinator Extraordinaire, Chinese AND Canadian, University of Waterloo Student, Fan Girl, Screamo Music, Boy Lover, Rabbit Owner, Haro Master, Sushi Eater, Pink Princess, Lazy Punk, Sir Sleeps-a-Lot, Cellphone Silencer, Queen of the Shiny Things, Oddly Loud, Dominatrix of the Smilies, Lover of the Chocolate, Giver of Hugs, Friend to Us (those who have writen this), Girly Girl, Namer of Fluffy things, Namer of not so fluffy things, Perpetually Confused, Destroyer of Stuff, Creator of Code, Finder of Solutions, Messy Slob, Noisy Gamer, Former Hermit, Coke Addict (coca cola not the drug), Exbookworm, Free Angering with Purchase.
# posted by Diana: 10:53 p.m. |