3.01.2005
So, my mind has been a whirlwind of thoughts recently. Most of which won't be posted on this blog as it would be out of my nature. However I have taken to writing in a notebook all these random posts that should be in my blog.I'm not even sure whats going on with me. This isn't even an after reading week problem its like a prior reading week problem that took a week long break and came back to beat me to death. I need to get my act together since right now two of my marks are no where near where they should be or where I would like them to be.
My mind is just plagued with thoughts of what should be, could be, would be, will be, won't be, can't be and so on and so on. I don't even know what I'm really thinking anymore, just that depending where I am I feel different things and emotions should not be fleeting depending on your company. Its as if my different persona's have decided to create different relationships, and to put it simply I don't like it.
I want to... but i can't and it bugs me and I don't know why i can't and its so frustrating sinceireally do want to but i'm scared sicne i am so lost and so confused by everything. i'm rambling and i don't know.
i'm just going to close my eyes and type and see what i colme up with since this way i'm not actually thinking but almost like my witing i just keep going so i'm really sorry about any typos that might be incurred throughout this process. i want and yet i can't have so i find and yet and i don't know itsjust like i wonder if what i have is what i should have or if its right or if its een remotely coherent....
okay so that didn't work as well as I had liked but oh well. My happy thought is that my housing situation is coming together nicely and it looks like we will be shelling out $425 a month for a nice place on erb st. Finally bits of it is falling into place.
# posted by Diana: 10:50 p.m. |