header image

3.21.2005

since I've been bored I've have taken a survey to entertain myself. Stolen right from Juliana's Blog


t h e | s t a r t e r s
name: Diana
single or taken: single ...
sex: female
birthdate: October 20
sign: libra (cuz i'm balanced O.o;;)
siblings: Older brother
hair color: "black" ... or dark brown with orange streaks
eye color: brown
shoe size: 8
height: 5'4"

r e l a t i o n s h i p s
who are your good friends?: The poor people get to hear the most of my rambles... so Bren, David, Isabel ... I think they get the brunt of it ... there are others you should know who you are
do you have a crush?: define crush

f a s h i o n | s t u f f
where is your favorite place to shop: American Eagle (new obsession), Pacmall, mmm Markville ... yeah it didn't say store
any tattoos or piercing: ears only

s p e c i f i c s
do you do drugs?: not yet.... but whose to say
what kind of shampoo do you use?: garnier fructus.... greasy roots and dry ends
what are you most scared of?: what will happen
what are you listening to right now? Incubus
who is the last person that called you?: Christina I believe
where do you want to get married?: anywhere
how many buddies are online right now?: 62... but it is 2 am
what would you change about yourself?: just about everything I can

f a v o u r i t e s
colour: shiny!! <-- yes that is a color dammit
food: sushi ... yummy
subjects in school: English, Biology <-- high school at least ... now I'd say psychology or mythology

h a v e | y o u | e v e r
given anyone a bath?: .... what a creepy creepy thing and no
smoked?: nope, just second hand
bungee jumped?: heights are scary so no
made yourself throw up?: yup .. i'm not bulemic but I do enjoy not having the possiblity of alcohol poisoning
skinny dipped?: nope
made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: oh hell yes
cried when someone died?: not of my recollection
lied: every day
used someone?: without a doubt
done something you regret?: just this morning

c u r r e n t
clothes: jeans, orange tshirt
music: still listening to incubus

r a n d o m
favorite band: I'm in a phase of All American Rejects, Green Day and Dashboard Confessional
desktop picture: a love actually wall paper that Juli made
book you're reading: mmmm textbooks... Economics was the last one

a r e | y o u
understanding: Maybe, I really couldn't tell you
open-minded: Some what
arrogant: In some aspects
insecure: always
hungry: not really, caf food kills the appetite
smart: I wish I were more so
moody: like you wouldn't believe
organized: I'm "organized" ... I know perfectly well where all my stuff is in my piles of crap
healthy: ... I'm a university student, my food is deep fried, microwaved or made by adding hot water and I've gone weeks without seeing the sun... lets go with yes
shy: around some yes but mostly not at all
difficult: hahah helllll yes
attractive: *shrugs* haven't a clue
bored easily: I get bored easily but unbored just as easily
responsible: when i need to be
obsessed: definately
angry: currently I'm not
sad: a little bit, life is depressing
happy: not really... more content
hyper: not at all... its 2 am
trusting: only to some but mostly no
talkative: without a doubt

w h o | d o | y o u | w a n n a
kill: a couple of my profs, in hopes for an insta pass
slap: no one at the moment
look like: changes depending on my mood
talk to offline: Bren
talk to online: A lot of people, most of which have names beginning with A
do: hahahahahaha oh god that isn't cool *shakes head at the timing*

m o r e | r a n d o m | s t u f f
in the morning I am: sleeping
all i need is: everything I want .... or my computer
love is: non exsistent

w h i c h | i s | b e t t e r
coke or pepsi: Coke cuz pepsi is disgusting
tall or short: for who girls or guys? cuz guys should be tall

o p p o s i t e | s e x
what do you notice first: face
makes you laugh the most: Chris
who do you have a crush on: been there asked that

d o | y o u
sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to im you?: thats a little depressing but no
save conversations: nope
wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: not at all
wish you were younger: naw.... older would be nice
cried because someone said something to you?: the tense in thi one is messed, I've cried before cuz of things said ...

n u m b e r
of times I have had my heart broken: never
of tight friends: couldn't tell you
of cds I own: a lot ... mmm burned movies and anime
of scars on my body: haha so many i'm clutzy
of things that i regret: more then i can count

F i n a l | q u e s t i o n s
gold or silver: silver
what was the last film you saw at the movies?: I think it was In Good Company
what did you have for breakfast this morning?: what is this "breakfast" ... last breakfast food i had was a cheese omlette yesterday at 1 pm ...that was breakfast I guess
could you live without your computer?: I've tried... I failed ... I ended up at Bren's leeching her wireless
would you colour your hair?: its colored now ... its been the colors of the rainbow
could you ever get off the computer?: is that possible?
habla espanol? nein
how many people are on your buddy list? 150 cuz thats all MSN will let me
drink alcohol? like you wouldn't believe
what hurts the most? life

# posted by Diana: 1:59 a.m. |