header image

3.13.2005

Since I should be studying Developmental Psych of course I'm not. Instead I've been doing those various quiz like things that I've found in Jay's, Lo's and Ken's blog. I realized its surprinsgly difficult to do, especially if you pick a band with one albulm and an EP lol. Oh well, i'll probably do another one soon... like after i post this.

Describe yourself using one band and song titles from that band

Created by naw5689 and taken 21770 times on bzoink!

Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:the All American Rejects
Are you male or female:Fembot
Describe yourself:Too Far Gone
How do some people feel about you:One More Sad Song
How do you feel about yourself:She Mannequin
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:Drive Away
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:Your Star
Describe where you want to be:Happy Endings
Describe what you want to be:Girl of My Dreams
Describe how you live:Swing, Swing
Describe how you love:My Paper Heart
Share a few words of wisdomWhy Worry

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!

# posted by Diana: 6:35 p.m. |