header image

3.06.2005

Peter came up to visit us (finally) this weekend so it was a weekend of trying to find things to do basically. I think we did alright, ended up going to a kegger on the Friday (free admission w00t) and met up with a bunch of people there who we didn't expect to see, such as SJU boys and some random V1 folk I know. It was a good night then the next day, went to the mall, went to the lcbo, went out to crabby joe's for dinner, then just hung around E4. I left them upstairs and ended up hanging about the basement with Kenn, Alex and Chris R. Those kids are so awesome.

Today I should be working, reading the developmental psychology, the econmics and the sociology. I'm content thought since yesterday we rechecked our soc marks and they were boosted like CRAZY basically our teacher is dumb and did it WRONG and my mark jumped up 30% so now I'm only failing one subject haha. oh god that sounds pathetic. Anyways my checklist of stuff to do ...
I think thats it for the moment.. I actually have a lot of AFM readings to do but *shrugs* oh well

# posted by Diana: 1:37 p.m. |