3.19.2005
My house had their second bar night yesterday. It was a success in my opinion but honestly I was so sauced I apparently can't recall all the events of last night. I'm currently very lost and confused about, well honestly just about everything. The liquor ingested most definately did not help the situation at hand since it removes all inhibititions and you tend not to wonder if what you are saying is the brightest thing in the world.Anyways we're supposed to have another party but right now I don't even want to see people. I don't know i guess I just entered one of those moods. they're irritating me, well not they just one but whatever they come in packs. But at the same time I want to go out and such so I don't know, I'll suck it up eventually but right now i don't know whats happening and its frustrating.
I should post more when I'm content with life
# posted by Diana: 8:40 p.m. |