3.30.2005
ganked from Bren's Journal9 things I want to do before I die
1. Figure out my new Layout
2. Finish First Year
3. Play Final Fantasy 10
4. Go on all the roller coasters at wonderland
5. Travel the world
6. Figure out Love, Like and Lust
7. Understand my own mind
8. Kill one of the evil geese that plauge our rez
9. Finish watching all the seasons of scrubs
8 things I have on right now (somehow I really doubt this..)
1. Red Tshirt
2. Jeans
3. Socks
4. Belt
5. Bra 'n' panties
6. Leather cuff thingy
7. Earrings
8. Hair tie
7 things i'm thinking about now
1. what to write here
2. My sordid life
3. Problem number one
4. Problem number two
5. how school is nearly over and it is upsetting
6. Finals
7. What Bren is saying to me on msn (i am le confused)
6 things I touch everyday
1. Computer
2. Cell phone
3. Pen
4. Watcard
5. Keys
6. Hair
5 things I do everyday
1. overthink problems
2. Check my MSN
3. Check me Email and Blogs
4. Get some form of food
5. procrastinate
4 songs that come to my mind
1. Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
2. the All American Rejects - Swing Swing
3. Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down
4. Jet - Look what you've done
3 things I think of when I wake up in the morning
1. what time is it
2. more sleep want now
3. crap i have class
2 kinds of food that I like most
1. Sushi ...mmmm...
2. Sugary goodness
1 person I love more than anyone else
1. I have yet to experience love....
# posted by Diana: 1:28 p.m. |