header image

3.17.2005

Blah, you're never around anymore and it makes life so much harder. whats wrong with me? Obviously there must be something wrong with me, I keep ending up in these stints where I'm completely happy and then I'm just wallowing in this pit of suckiness...

I don't know what to do tomorrow is going to be terrible or amazing or both. i'm not ready for this exam and for some weird reason what I'm reading just doens't make sense. Its ECONOMICS this is an easy subject very basicvery straight forward so why can't I comprehend what I'm reading or do well on these god forsaken tests. Its not like I'm not studying but it seems the more I work at it the worse I do. I hate this, you're not supposed to fail when you try and right now it just feels like I'm going to fail another one of these exams meaning I'm going to need to take this class all over again.

I don't want to be here. I don't want to grow up. I want to go back to highschool, at least there when life sucked it wasn't costing me money. I hate what I've become. I hate myself so much I don't think its healthy. The scars from last time didn't fade... I'm not ready for this life. I just want to go back.

# posted by Diana: 6:52 p.m. |