2.17.2005
Yesterday was a good day. Simply put it was happy although for some odd reason there was a lot of mutterings under the breath and a bit of swearing at night lol. Blame that on the economics exam thats coming up and the constant search for housing. Otherwise it was a good day.Adam came over for awhile to help me with the studying of the economics, you can guess how short lived that was since i don't like studying. Heard many the funny story though instead which was entertaining. I actually went to psychology class and realized how pointless that was again cuz almost everything tested is in the text book. Then headed off to Laurier to see the Uoft boys. Had a grand old time ath Wilf's lol made a mess there was much of the scarring and the loud. Hung awround King st. Rez and headed back here. Actually read over a bunch of notes ergo studying econ a bit more and it was good.
I liked good days... I wish I had more.... although my lesson learned walking around laurier in heels is a bad idea.
# posted by Diana: 3:37 p.m. |