2.20.2005
So I'm stuck at home with no real internet on my computer (I'm on my brothers) and all I can think is 'woe is me I have no msn'. Yeah I'm a whiny lil brat eh? Some poor schmucks only have their computer at school and not only do they not have internet they don't have a computer even.The weekend has been filled with pointless banter and such, got back on Friday and went briefly to the mall before getting home and watching CSI (large amounts of CSI at that) while eating take out chinese... mmmm take out chinese. What an eventful Friday eh? Saturday was a bit better, got up went to the mall yet again (different mall at least) got a different kind of take out chinese headed home watched more CSI lol and ended up going bubble tea at the pacmall. oh passionfruit black tea with tapioca how I have missed you. Exchanged the hilarious stories, laughed at mok's weirdness, scarred lo with stories of man gstrings and yelled at joyce. So basically just like every other bbt night minus the Wendy's ... but Juli did give me fudge... from Laurier incidently lol. We were gonna DDR it up but then we found out it was play all night at the arcade and while we would have invested the $15 to play all night, it was midnight and the thing was closed at 1 so not at all worth it. Headed home and was coerced (well not really more like invited) into joining a gunbound gang (guild). How nerdy am I? It'll be awesome... now when I go to class I can play gunbound in a guild! ... or not I think I'll just stick to not going to class.
Anyways my mind has recently been plagued and god knows why (well I do to but thats an entirely different story that shant be posted since no one deserves to be subjected to the chaos that is my mind). I don't know I feel like rambling on about it but then it makes me seem a bunch of things that I don't want to be including but not exclusively obsessive, paranoid, pensive, insane, inane, drugged, part of the proverbial pack and so on and so on... I don't even think that makes sense. Mostly due to the fact I start on one thing thats driving me up the wall and it moves onto another and another and another and I think my heads going to explode.
New more organized note, we might have a house. Well "house" more accurately would be an apartment. On Erb St. W. albeit the farther end of it but oh well we're there on the south side (yeah south!) with a "nice" four bedroom apartment with a balcony. I want to paint the color in the colors of alcohol such as absinthe (green), hypnotiq (blue), tequila rose (pink), fireball (red), champagne (beige). This all stemmed from my freak idea of painting the living room champagne so we can say "no sex in the champagne room". Bwahah our house is gonna be awesome haha. So many random ideas that are amazing that will never happen due to lazyness or our lease not letting us (mostly that lazy thing). We shall have fish (named Batch marvin ferret), a bouncing castle (compliments of sam's club), a beach (maybe on the balcony), a hot tub (or so we wish), an underwear wall (there is a story behind that but that is for another time) and oh so many more the ideas.
This post is getting long. Why you might ask? I don't know when I will be able to get on the computer again to post. Realistically probably quite soon. But oh well just in case and I have nothing better to do with my time. When I return to Loo there are things to be done such as wander around downtown, go see Cursed (in theatres), see Requiem for a Dream (on dvd), go to Elements (and actually make it there this time), continue studying for these god damn midterms that never end even though I've had SIX of them already (count 'em six fecking things ... I take 5 courses WTF how can there be more), sign a lease, revisit this house and take pictures so we can do some pre planning, visit the mall to use coupons and such and it just doesn't end!! wahhh but at least most of that stuff is fun stuff that won't be a pain... minus the studying but that never ends.
Anyways I suppose it is best to sign off, another day at the mall awaits but at least I probably won't be watching more CSI or eating take out chinese. It appears that going to the mall with Bren we are picking up the KFC and meeting Isabel for goodness knows what at her place. mmm the week is planning itself out, gonna go to the MDHS on Tuesday or Thursday, might go Downtown on Wednesday, Monday I'm lounging at home and watching Evolution Friday is Jason's bday and then its back to the loo. Which reminds me I need to go the LCBO mmmm liquor. I'm gonna be so broke.
and for now I can say it was good. Give it a week and we'll see ^.~
# posted by Diana: 2:00 a.m. |