header image

2.23.2005

So I'm still in Toronto and still bored. I've been to Markville Mall a total of 3 times so far and will possibly need to go there again to purchase Jason a birthday present. I've been to Scarborough Town Center once so far which is not too impressive. I've had take out Chinese four times this week and home made chinese food once. I've been sneaking online on my brothers computer trying to get on daily. I've watched so much CSI, CSI: Miami and random on television movies. Dear god I lead a sad life lol. Might be a bit happier if I woke up before 3 pm but yeah thats not happening so I shall continue my restful life and overdose on MSG.

Random Note: Movies I want to see

yes some are stolen from Juliana's site but then I wanted to see them before her site was merely a reminder ...

Theres some other stuff but that can be put on pause since I can't recall them at the moment. Grar then there is the pile of movies to see on DVD or to be downloaded... mmm downloading ability how I miss you. Scratch that Internet on my computer how I miss you. Not to say I don't love my brothers computer, since I do, I love the working keyboard and the large flat screen that's resolution rivals mine but I miss my music and my downloading ability and my msn that was always on *le sigh* Nostalgia...

My depressing thought is that once I'm back in the loo I'm back in the throws of exams and midterms and assignments and just general amounts of work. Large copious amounts of work. That I won't do.

By the way people should be proud of me I've been doing some readings! How amazing is that? Although it is mythology readings so stuff I nerdly do enjoy reading it's still being done. Just that I kind of skipped over reading Oedipus Rex and Oreistia ... at least I've read Antigone and the Odyssey before... *shrugs* I can't be expected to read every peice of literature by these crazy old dead people. Must read a chunk of developmental psychology too *sigh* that is a hard textbook to read... then there is more economics to be read and studied and sociology and the third week of march is going to SUCK a lot. Four exams but slightly more spaced out at least.

With no internet my posts get longer and more ramblingish I realized. With fake words, bad grammar and no flow. How amazing. Anywho the rest of the week is basically boredom haha Thursday TV lineup (OC, CSI, ER) then Friday is Jay's bday so thats a trip to Jack Astor's then a hang at his place, Saturday heading back to the loo and hopefully going to watch one of the many movies on my movie to watch list. Probably going to be cursed since nothing else but Constantine is out at the moment and watching Keanu Reeves and his expressionaless face is something I want to watch but not spend money on after blowing about $150 this week in Toronto on clothing.

So I'm bringing this to a close with the word "mannerism" why because I felt like using it in this post but the urge just overcame me as I was talking on MSN.

Oh well,

Curtain Call.

# posted by Diana: 9:22 p.m. |