header image

2.14.2005

I am le tired.

I don't know why but I only sleep for like 6 hours max which is messed since I'm able to sleep more but my body seems to have decided going to bed at 5-6 am and waking up at like noon is a good idea.

Its been a lack luster Sunday but I did manage to make it to the mall and get a pair of beautiful new kswiss shoes *hugs her new shoes* they are so white they seem to glow but they are beautiful. And shiny.

Now it is Monday, I should go to developmental psych eventually. Otherwise its just Happy Valentine's Day and studying for economics so I don't do as miserably lol.

My posts are getting extraordinairly bland, possibly cuz I don't want to reveal anything at the moment possibly cuz ... eh I don't even know all the possibilities. Whatever life is at a stand still and reading week is coming up. How in the world am I going to get home...

# posted by Diana: 2:19 p.m. |