2.18.2005
Exams are done for the time being! and its back to the Toronto time. i don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing lol. I definetly don't have internet at home so i really need to fix that cuz not having internet sucks sooo much especially if I actually feel like communicating or contacting people.It'll be interesting to get away from this place though. I mean I ono I don't miss home or want to go home but it'll be nice... right? Mebbe visit the proverbial highschool haha but then do what else... I need some mode of transportation cuz otherwise its gonna suck. should also use my local number but the loo one is so better known... haha bigger problems are towards the fact that I keep going over my stupid limit goddamn eh?
Oh well this trip home will allow me to make my calendar of awesomness bwahhaha it'll be great!!
# posted by Diana: 1:06 p.m. |