1.27.2005
So, I should be sleeping now so you know I get some basic regime going on where I wake up before noon but thats not happening. Why? because i took a four hour nap thereby skipping my economics review class yet attending my myth class.So, on Friday I shall be entering a midterm worth 25% of my mark and constituting of 25 multiple choice questions having attended a whopping 10 minutes of lecture in which I have recieved the syllabus and learned that my teacher REALLY likes class participation and discussion. Basically I know nothing from lecture. At all. It will be an entertaining midterm since ever mark I lose shall be a percent off my final grade. Let us hope that I am not le screwed.
So, yeah thats good old economics for me. My first exam and also my last since I have four of them. Yes, I daresay SCREW YOU ECONOMICS 101. At least after that its a week off to catch my arse up in Psychology readings. Since I have Myth, Psych and Soc all that week, what with Psych AND Soc on the same day. It'll be great, and by great I mean physically and mentally painful. Michelle, Alex you two better be ready to help me in assimilating (as we learned in developmental psychology) all this information. Then there is myth, oh mythology how I love you and your easy to learn bits of information, if only I could spell your crazy Greek and Roman names I'd be set! Well that and remembering the names of all the crazy people and their dads. Does anyone else notice all the Kings names start with 'A' or 'P'? But the heroes don't? ... Well some do but most don't....
So, another of my todo lists and yes it has changed and yes I still have a lot of the same readings on it. Also the studying for the economics exam shant be on it since I think the concept just makes me depressed.
- Read Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for PSYCH 211
- Read Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 13 for AFM 123
- Read Chapter 13 for SOC 101
Get parents tofill out bursury formGet Fed bus ticketGet hair cutgo to mall - return shirt, buy ice skates- Try to generate ideas for SOC assignment
Do AFM 123 postDo AFM 123 quizLaundry
So, I think I'll return to reading that economics book in hopes I might not fail. Just maybe. And yes, every paragraph has started with the word "so" call it an ode to grade 11 enriched english and my language abilities flying out the window.
So, finally I think the world is coming to an end. Why? Joyce told me she was going to skip biology. SACRILIGE!
# posted by Diana: 3:10 a.m. |