header image

1.11.2005

okay so i'm sitting here in afm class right now enjoying the fun that is known as laptops.

Management, Sociology, and Psychology. My laptop classes lol. not going back to econ and if I ever make it to classics we'll see....

I wish my S key worked properly, this is a pain in the arse having to go back every single time. I mean honestly pain in the butt I swear.

Anyways been hanging out in East 4 recently and suddenly I realize why they are the beautiful house lol... well kinda haha. Its fun, reminds me of home with the movies and the basketball and the injuring of selves and others. Boys are fun. So much better then girls. IMO though.

Housing is still a pain in the ass as is this class its like three years of highschool compacted into one... *sigh* Tuning out now

Curtain Call.

# posted by Diana: 2:49 p.m. |